As a celebration of the 53rd Nigerian Independence day, a social campaign to support a Nigerian business owner in financial distress has been developed by Dudunorth.
To support this campaign, a few bloggers and entrepreneurs have donated funds to bridge the gap in a Nigerian residents’ business finances. If you own a business and you’ve been facing major financial setbacks, we want to help you get back on your feet by investing in your craft.
There are only THREE requirements:
- You must be a Nigerian resident (i.e. Nigeria is your permanent country of residence)
- You are facing a MAJOR financial business challenge
- You make less than N160,000/month
Scroll down to the comment section and answer these three questions:
- What is your craft (business)?
- Have you started this business?
- Why do you need financial support? Explain very briefly
Deadline to participate: September 30th, 2013
On October 1st, three individuals would be chosen for an interview (regarding your need). Of these three, ONE individual would emerge as the winner and presented with a cheque exceeding $1,000 (N160,000)
All the best 🙂
***Don’t forget to subscribe/like the donor’s websites/Face book pages to stay updated on their crafts
Pink Pearl Foundation
Shot by Shakes
Design Cook Love
Change and Revolution
**p.s: you can comment on behalf of a friend, but the winning prize must be claimed by the friend